Who we are
Our main website address is: https://www.cybernt.co.za.
Valley Distribution Equipment CC
1. We respect your privacy and will take all reasonable measures to protect it, as detailed below.
2. Should you decide to register as a user on the Website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to – 2.1. your name and surname; 2.2. your email address; 2.3. your physical address; 2.4. your mobile number; and 2.5. your date of birth.
3. Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates to your personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information.
4. You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
5. Subject to clause 10.6 below, we will not, without your express consent: 5.1. use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below: 5.1.1. in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods; 5.1.2. to contact you regarding current or new Goods or services or any other goods offered by us or any of our divisions and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us); 5.1.3. to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us or any of our divisions and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us); and 5.1.4. to improve your experience on the site by, inter alia, monitoring statistical non-personal browsing habits, and to transact with us; or
5.2. disclose your personal information to any third party other than as set out below: 5.2.1. to our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our Website, email or any other method, for the ordering of Goods or when delivering Goods to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently; 5.2.2. to our divisions and/or partners (including their employees and/or third party service providers) in order for them to interact directly with you via email or any other method for purposes of sending you marketing material regarding any current or new goods or services, new features, special offers or promotional items offered by them (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us); and 5.2.3. to our suppliers for them to liaise directly with you in the event of you submitting a warranty claim regarding any Goods you have purchased which requires their involvement.
6. Valley Distribution Equipment CC is entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property.
7. Valley Distribution Equipment CC will ensure that all of our employees, third party service providers, divisions and partners (including their employees and third party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations (save as permitted herein) in relation to your personal information.
8. Valley Distribution Equipment CC will –
8.1. treat your personal information as strictly confidential; 8.2. take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access; 8.3. provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details; 8.4. promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorized use, disclosure or processing of your personal information; 8.5. provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; 8.6. at your request, promptly return or destroy any and all your personal information in our possession or control; and 8.7. not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
9. Valley Distribution Equipment CC will never sell or make your personal information available to any third party other than as provided for in this policy, unless we are compelled to do so by law. In particular, in the event of a fraudulent online payment, Valley Distribution Equipment CC reserves the right to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of it.
10. While Valley Distribution Equipment CC will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.
11. If you disclose your personal information to a third party, such as an entity which operates a website linked to this Website or anyone other than Valley Distribution Equipment CC, Valley Distribution Equipment CC shall not be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever arising, suffered by you as a result of the disclosure of such information to the third party. This is because we do not regulate or control how that third party uses your personal information.
12. The site makes use of “cookies” to automatically collect information and data through the standard operation of the Internet servers. “Cookies” are small text files a website can and may use to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user’s on-going access to and use of a website and allow a website to track usage behavior and compile aggregate data that will allow the website operator to improve the functionality of the website and its content. The type of information collected by cookies is not used to personally identify you. If you do not want information collected using cookies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to deny or accept the cookie feature. Please note that cookies may be necessary to provide you with certain features available on our Website, and thus if you disable the cookies on your browser you may not be able to use those features, and your access to our Website will therefore be limited. If you do accept a “cookie”, you thereby consent to our use of any personal information collected by us using that cookie subject to the provisions of this clause 10.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Delivery options and cost are:
1. Courier – We deliver directly to your home or office, anywhere in South Africa.
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 3 days and delivery confirmed by way of email.
Valley Distribution Equipment CC uses The Courier Guy
Delivery number 1 fee is a flat rate of R180.00 and applies to orders 1kg up to 10kg
Delivery number 2 fee is a flat rate of R230.00 and applies to orders 11kg up to 25kg
Delivery number 3 fee is a flat rate of R360.00 and applies to orders 26kg up to 36kg
Delivery number 4 fee is a flat rate of R580.00 and applies to orders 37kg up to 65kg
Delivery time is between 2 to 3 working days after payment is cleared in our bank account.
Deliveries will take place from: Mondays to Fridays (No Weekends)
2. Valley Distribution Equipment CC only delivers to street addresses and only deliver during
business hours (no weekends or public holidays).
3. Once we’ve dispatched your order, we will send you an e-mail with tracking details.
4. We currently only ship within South Africa.